Anthem Camarillo is part a family of churches helping people find their way back to God. The Anthem family of churches is united around shared mission, vision, values, and submission to the Lordship of King Jesus. In our cities, we are working to obey Jesus in helping people find their way back to God.
The Anthem Weekly
November 26 - December 2
Welcome to Anthem, a church community following Jesus in the beautiful city of Camarillo, helping people find their way back to God.
If you have any questions, would like more info, or simply want to connect with someone, take a moment and fill out our Connect Card.
We have the opportunity to partner with Action VC, Good Shepherd and other churches in Camarillo for a Community Christmas Shoppe. Community Christmas Shoppe provides the opportunity for families in need to select Christmas gifts for their children at no cost.
New, unwrapped gifts by December 14th! We will have a collection box in the front entrance.
Help with personal shopping, hospitality, gift wrapping, and more on December 16th at Good Shepherd Church! Sign up below!
If you are new or newish to Anthem Camarillo, this lunch is for you! It's an opportunity for you to get to know us a little bit and ask any questions you'd like, and it's an opportunity for us to get to know your story a bit too! We provide lunch, please let us know how many people will be there (including kids) and if there are any food allergies we should be aware of so that we can plan accordingly!
The December Welcome Lunch will be hosted by Erik and Karis Anderson at their home in Camarillo, you will be sent the address when you register.
We are so excited to have the opportunity to serve at Hope Partners Costa Rica again this summer! We are looking to have a team of 12-25 go serve the team and families in Costa Rica. Here are some brief logistics…
- Dates of the trip are Friday, July 26- Saturday, August 3.
- Once we are on the ground in Costa Rica, the cost is between $1470 and $1820. The range is due to rooming situations (3-4 per room $1470, 2 per room $1645, and 1 per room is $1820). This includes all meals, transportation, hotel, and a day excursion on Friday August 2.
- This cost does not include plane tickets
- Payment for the trip is due May 27, so we are looking to have a committed team by March! This will allow the team to plan well for plane tickets and the activities that will be done while at Hope Partners.
- While we are in Costa Rica, the first half of the day is a service project. This will be something that people of all ages and abilities will be able to participate in. Then after lunch, we will be running an afternoon program with some of the students that are a part of the Hope Center.
If you are interested in going on this trip get in touch with Keely Bailey, 805-490-6832, firstname.lastname@example.org She would love to ans wer all your questions and give you more information about what Hope Partners is doing in Costa Rica and even more details about what the week on the ground looks like.
Church Center App
You can download the Church Center App from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Be sure to select Anthem Camarillo when logging in.
The Church Center App will allow you to stay connected during the week! You can view the Anthem Weekly, view the event calendar, register for events, give, and more!
Join a Serve Team
We would love for everyone who calls Anthem their home to serve because we are a people who have been truly served by Jesus through His life, death, and resurrection. We have several serve teams that would be incredibly blessed to have you join.
Fill out the form below to begin serving!
Giving & Generosity
GIVING AT ANTHEM
Giving cheerfully and sacrificially is a part of worship at Anthem. We give generously because God has first been generous to us. We dream of becoming a church marked by radical generosity. Ten percent of every dollar goes directly to supporting compassion and church planting work both globally and locally.
SEPTEMBER GIVING: $24,727
MONTHLY BUDGET: $29,755
GIVING YTD: $253,013
BUDGET YTD: $268,794
Questions? Reach out to our elder team at email@example.com
With Planning Center you can login at any time to view your giving history, make changes to your account, and update giving information.