Anthem Camarillo is part a family of churches helping people find their way back to God. The Anthem family of churches is united around shared mission, vision, values, and submission to the Lordship of King Jesus. In our cities, we are working to obey Jesus in helping people find their way back to God.
If you are new or newish to Anthem Camarillo, this lunch is for you! It's an opportunity for you to get to know us a little bit and ask any questions you'd like, and it's an opportunity for us to get to know your story a bit too! We provide lunch, please let us know how many people will be there (including kids) and if there are any food allergies we should be aware of so that we can plan accordingly!
The December Welcome Lunch will be hosted by Erik and Karis Anderson at their home in Camarillo, you will be sent the address when you register.
Join us on December 3rd at 12:30pm to learn more about the trip to serve at Hope Partners in Costa Rica July 26-August 3.
December 16th - Students Social
Join the Anthem students from 6:00-9:00pm for their monthly social. It will be a Christmas White Elephant Gift Exchange. 🎄
This will be the last Student gathering until the new year!
Contact: Josh & Nicole Canty for more info
Community Christmas Shoppe
We have the opportunity to partner with Action VC, Good Shepherd and other churches in Camarillo for a Community Christmas Shoppe. Community Christmas Shoppe provides the opportunity for families in need to select Christmas gifts for their children at no cost.
New, unwrapped gifts by December 14th! We will have a collection box in the front entrance.
Help with personal shopping, hospitality, gift wrapping, and more on December 16th at Good Shepherd Church!
July 26 - August 3
We are so excited to have the opportunity to serve at Hope Partners Costa Rica again this summer! We are looking to have a team of 12-25 go serve the team and families in Costa Rica. Here are some brief logistics…
- Dates of the trip are Friday, July 26- Saturday, August 3.
- Once we are on the ground in Costa Rica, the cost is between $1470 and $1820. The range is due to rooming situations (3-4 per room $1470, 2 per room $1645, and 1 per room is $1820). This includes all meals, transportation, hotel, and a day excursion on Friday August 2.
- This cost does not include plane tickets
- Payment for the trip is due May 27, so we are looking to have a committed team by March! This will allow the team to plan well for plane tickets and the activities that will be done while at Hope Partners.
- While we are in Costa Rica, the first half of the day is a service project. This will be something that people of all ages and abilities will be able to participate in. Then after lunch, we will be running an afternoon program with some of the students that are a part of the Hope Center.
If you are interested in going on this trip get in touch with Keely Bailey, 805-490-6832, email@example.com She would love to ans w er all your questions and give you more information about what Hope Partners is doing in Costa Rica and even more details about what the week on the ground looks like.
Winter Camp February 9-11
Join the Anthem Students for Winter Camp!
When: February 9-11
Where: Forest Home
Cost: $299 per camper, $150 deposit required when registering
Please complete these steps for registering.
1. Register here with Anthem Camarillo
2. Register with Forest Home
3. Complete the Student Release form which will be sent to your email when you register with Anthem Camarillo