Anthem Camarillo is part a family of churches helping people find their way back to God. The Anthem family of churches is united around shared mission, vision, values, and submission to the Lordship of King Jesus. In our cities, we are working to obey Jesus in helping people find their way back to God.
WHAT ARE SUNDAYS LIKE?
Sunday gatherings at Anthem are about 80-90 minutes in length. Our Sunday gatherings typically look like this:
- We start with worshiping Jesus by singing. Lyrics are projected on screen.
- Someone will get up and share a quick welcome, a few next steps for those who are new to our church, and any important things coming up.
- We’ll have a brief moment to say hi to someone, grab a coffee, or just hang in your seat and get settled.
- One of our pastors will share a teaching from the bible. If you want to check out some past sermons, click here to watch/Listen to past sermons →
- We end our gathering with responding to the word of God and the message of the gospel by: singing, receiving communion, giving, and praying for one another.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
Our childrens ministry, Anthem Kids, is available during both gatherings for infants — 12 years. Upon arriving, one of our greeters will happily show you where and how to check in your child. Elementary aged kids will join their parents for worship, and then be dismissed with their teachers after worship. If this is your first time checking in your child, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get all set up.
What do you have for students?
Anthem Student Ministries (ASM) meets during our 10:30AM gathering every second, third, and fourth Sunday of the month. During the first and occasional fifth Sunday they stay in the main gathering. Our students join their families for worship and are dismissed after Family Time.
WHAT'S ANTHEM ALL ABOUT?
We’ve put together a few resources to help you get to know us. Check out our about page to learn more.
When and Where are Sunday Gatherings?
Boys & Girls Club of Camarillo
1500 Temple Ave.
Camarillo, CA 93010
8:30 & 10:30 am
Drop Us A Line
Would you like to give us a heads up you're coming? Ready to check out Anthem in person? We can't wait to meet you in person. If you'd like to give us a heads up you're coming, simply fill out the form below by clicking the button.